• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Odin89

Android Enthusiast
Dec 22, 2013
heart of tx
www.google.com
So, I got this phone for $37 after tax, rite out of the box at boost mobile for porting over my # from clear talk. Its an amazing promo and well well worth the device. Has a big 5" screen, a fwd facing camera that's better than a lot of their more expensive phones like warp sync, 2mgpxl vs 1.6mgpxl. The first hand held device I have owned to have a quad core 64bit processor. A solid gig of ram, the 2500mah battery is amazing, I haven't charged my phone since yesterday morning with moderate use, its non removable but maaan does it last. 8gigs internal memory. The phone itself is water proof and dust proof, has plug protectors on the mp3 jack SD and sim card slots and charge port, it feels very very sturdy and sleek. Power and volume rockers on one side of the phone, perfect for welding a big device 1 handed.

Yes I kid you not!! All I had to pay for was the first months service! For porting over a phone number from a different carrier to boost their giving this phone away with 3 others, this one being the better of the 3. So ya $35 unlimited came out to around 37. Was almost 2 weeks ago of course but hopefully their promo is still going and people can catch this sweet device for the price of service!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones