• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

A little more exposer..

Truth to be told:
Now I have turned off all my bg apps running, so I keep my Moto z 2 turbo idle for that time, so I leave it on sometimes up to eleven hours on accident, mind you, I am somewhat ocd of turning off my cellphones and tablets, oh every four hours, but with the tablet, I tend to leave a bit longer since it does not over heat as much. (Except for when it is charging, something with the usb port itself.. A little issue, but none the less it works pretty flowery), It drains the battery automatically, I do not have any apps open or any of that nature what so ever, usually I automatically turn off the bg apps running, it has been ages since I did read upon moto z turbo, but can you refresh my memory on what I can do to help it have the battery last longer? So yeah but that battery seem to idle some more though, given that fact, I have turned it off for about a few months or so, and still saids around eighty percent.

So any clues on how this can over heat, even with the Moto Edge Plus I have, it over heats so much towards the speaker with the edges themselves..

Like it will get down around 70 percent over time, and I think it does not drain so much at all, no apps running in the background, oh gmail, textra, Simple notepad plus, uptimer, Phonax, my email, Deep L language barrier speak, youtube music youtube, twitter, terabox, play books, balance, drops (language app),

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones