• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help A question on 'Slideshow'

Minimike

Jul 2, 2010
We recieved a text with a 'slideshow' attachment. It has a .qcp extension. When I tap on it it appears to be trying to play a 23 second audio, tiny grandsons signing Happy Birthday to Grandma. There is no sound.

How do I hear this? I was able to 'save' it, but I can't find it with Astro. I have heard I could email it to myself and it will arrive as a .wav - but if that would work, how do I do it?

We recieved a text with a 'slideshow' attachment. It has a .qcp extension. When I tap on it it appears to be trying to play a 23 second audio, tiny grandsons signing Happy Birthday to Grandma. There is no sound.

How do I hear this? I was able to 'save' it, but I can't find it with Astro. I have heard I could email it to myself and it will arrive as a .wav - but if that would work, how do I do it?

If the grandsons are "signing happy birthday to Grandma" maybe there is no sound, is she hearing impaired?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones