• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help A quick question

praky

Jun 11, 2011
Hi all,
i am thinking of selling my galaxy ace (1month old) and buying a defy. Though the problem is there is no service center of motorola in my whole state. I am from India. What i want to ask is this-
does this phone has any bugs or shortcomings which may lead me to visit a service center. Samsing galaxy ace has a sod bug.
I really cannot take the risk of buying this phone if it has any bugs which might appear later.

Scanned the forum. Seems like phone can have earpiece issues. Can any Indian user confirm that we are not hving this issue.

About mb525 or mb526, Is there any way to check this on the shop?
Thanks.

I think most of the ear piece problems related to phones that were manufactured at the end of 2010. I can't imagine it is a problem with new phones now (but obviously I can't be sure!).

Mine has been reliable, I think most of what I have read also points to the same reliability. I think all phones from all manufacturers will have their issues, bit of a gamble for all if you haven't got a shop nearby that you can return it to.

Reactions: praky
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones