• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Aaaaaand another new guy..Evo users could lend a helping hand..

Whats going on. So far this site has been nothing but great information which I couldnt have asked for more or better.

I was fortunate enough to just have my gf get me the Evo as en early xmas gift and it should be here monday..SO

PLEASE tell me what are the 'must' do's based on experienced users. As far as apps and things to do with helping battery life and such. I have been reading what to me, seems everything about this phone, but I have never had a phone with such capabilities. I had an Iphail 3gs which I cant complain about other than the CONSTANT dropped calls but this seems to be able to do anything i want it to except replace my gf ;)

So I ask again, what apps, programs to run and all of that would be useful to someone such as myself (23 years old, work in chicago for a consulting firm. phone is mainly personal/pleasure and not much work other than occasional email reading/writing)

And any idea who I can get in touch with about putting together a Chicago Blackhawks theme for me?

Sorry for the novel, but thanks in advance for any and all help/responses

Rob

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones