• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

About rooting Galaxy core prime g360h without pc

Im guessing @sepide has installed the TWRP app as opposed to flashing a custom recovery as that would require a pc.
The first time I rooted (Galaxy S3) was with an app. It gave me some experience in regards to android root and at firsy I was extremely great full to finally have root access. That lasted about a day lol. For the next three or four weeks I was battling that dam app for control. It was a mimic of SuperSu without the app controls. Furthermore it didn't even have an icon, just a pop up allow, grant, promp and no app interface. It forced me to learn the file systems and when I did I replace it with SuperSu. Even so I had no idea what possible malware was left in the file system. A few months later, I used a pc program called Odin to flash
Cyanogen Recovery (yes that long ago lol). I now use TWRP custom recovery and have no use for the app itself. Much depends on having unlocked or an unlockable bootloader.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Im guessing @sepide has installed the TWRP app as opposed to flashing a custom recovery as that would require a pc. The first time I rooted (Galaxy S3) was with an app. It gave me some experience in regards to android root and at firsy I was extremely great full to finally have root access. That lasted about a day lol. For the next three or four weeks I was battling that dam app for control. It was a mimic of SuperSu without the app controls. Furthermore it didn't even have an icon, just a pop up allow, grant, promp and no app interface. It foced me to learn the file systems (so what ) and replace it with SuperSu. Even so I had no idea what possible malware was left in the file system. A few months later, I used a pc program to flash
Cyanogen Recovery (yes that long ago lol). I now use TWRP custom recovery and have no use for the app itself.
ahhhhh yes you are right twrp does require a pc.....i think the op is SOL then without a pc.

op can't you borrow or use a friend's pc to fully root your phone?

Reactions: Dannydet and MrJavi
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones