• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

About the Otterbox for the Note 10.1?

How is the otterbox case for the original Note 10.1? Does it have the same problem as the otterbox for my note 2 in which crap gets in under the screen protector, or is it better designed/tight?

Probably a better question to ask in Note 10.1 section of the forum ;) But, I wouldn't hold my breath they improved anything since Otterbox guys like to keep the same design and scale it up/down for phones and tablets.

Reactions: Justin01
Upvote 0
Apart from otterbox what other electronic accessory maker can you guys recommend? I mean accessories that aren't too expensive yet functional and durable? Thanks!

If you are looking for a case, Trident, UAG, and Seidio are good. Just shop around on Amazon for the best deal. Also, whenever a new phone comes out, these accessories usually sell at MSRP, but in a few weeks the price gets significantly reduced.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones