• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

windows ten.. stuck in a loop of "forgot your password"

Yeah I have seem to replaced my p.w. at somewhere on a sticky note, although I just did updated my outlook password thinking I logged in with that, but apparently it is out of the question, so my problem is how can I get out of it? I already did a msconfig when I could see the desktop and disabled most of the programs that automatically took place instead of finding the problem though, so I am just wondering how too get out of "Forgot your password and do not see your account?" This list is only shows adminstrator's that have prviously signed into this p.c. and does not inlude standered users or domain accounts. Need to be signed in as an admin" in the BSOD...

On the sign-in screen, type your Microsoft account name if it's not already displayed. If there are multiple accounts on the computer, choose the one you want to reset. select I forgot my password link located below the password text box. Follow the steps to reset your password.
I am offline and it shows my Microsfot account name too, but there is nothing but the enter your password screen, and I cannot log in with pin, I tried everything too. I do not have a back up copy of windows ten either.

Upvote 0
Do you use chrome? Chrome automatically saves your passwords, may be an option to see if it's there. I'm thinking maybe your outlook account was hacked, and now you're locked out forever.
Nope, I just changed my password on my outlook account just yesterday, although on the microsoft site it saids change your windows pasword local, I did attempt it, least I did and I accidently unlinked my p.c. on it, there is no s/n I could look up at it either, might as well just accept defeat.

Upvote 0
Do you use chrome? Chrome automatically saves your passwords, may be an option to see if it's there. I'm thinking maybe your outlook account was hacked, and now you're locked out forever.
Ido have chrome on here though, is there a way how to loggin online via here, and search my windows ten desktop?

Upvote 0
If the DVD doesn't boot Set the DVD to Boot first. That you mentioned on your other thread where it said hard drive or DVD
Yup works like a charm, I am a the finish up "completting installation this will reset your comp a thousand times"

Check disc, I noticed so many corrupted files, I kind of wonder what did inbred when it was offline and stored away for four months?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones