• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

admire not compatible with with firefox app plus text widget question

akuxiii

Lurker
Oct 22, 2012
so i tried getting firefox for my admire but it says is not compatible how can i make it work? and also i was looking around the web and saw something interesting i dont know if it was a widget but was transparent and it shows you incoming calls and messages on your homescreen i saw a picture of it on this forum but now i cant find it anywhere and i cant remember what it was called please help ... also sorry if im posting this in the wrong place but im new here :thinking:

so i tried getting firefox for my admire but it says is not compatible how can i make it work? and also i was looking around the web and saw something interesting i dont know if it was a widget but was transparent and it shows you incoming calls and messages on your homescreen i saw a picture of it on this forum but now i cant find it anywhere and i cant remember what it was called please help ... also sorry if im posting this in the wrong place but im new here :thinking:

try logging into the playstore from a computer and remotely download it from there, see if that works. or try to find the lastest firefox apk and install it. . . i was under the impression that firefox didnt work on the admire though.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones