• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Adobe flash player works on samsung prevail!!

All I did was copy it to my sd card . After it was on my sd card I used Root Explorer, went to the app and tapped on it . It gave me the option to install and I did . Works fine now .;)

ok i did that too but haven't tried it what is something good to try on

some people were saying something about a file data/dat/......and is empty and have to move the file into the folder and turn on permissions and stuff like that

Upvote 0
ok i did that too but haven't tried it what is something good to try on

some people were saying something about a file data/dat/......and is empty and have to move the file into the folder and turn on permissions and stuff like that

You don't need to do that with version 10.2 . From what I'm reading , you only need to do that with the newest version of Flash

I know that when I installed and tested it on TinyShark a few months ago , I just installed it straight from my sd card and it worked .

2 bad that you can't test it with TinyShark anymore .

Upvote 0
I actually have my CM7 running Flash 11 :cool: I can't remember where I found it, but I can upload the apk I'm using if anyone cares for it...

I also would love if you can upload the apk for 11. I could have sworn though I read that only 10 would work on our phones. I think it was one of those adobe threads or the CM7 thread. If you got 11 working then that's awesome! :D

Upvote 0
Reactions: tube517
Upvote 0
well i posted this on another on another thread but for just so everyone sees it here's a link to a modified adobe flash player that works
[NEW] FLASH PLAYER 10.2 FOR ARMv6 AND ARMv7 (ARM11) ANDROID PHONES - xda-developers
i tried it on
http://androidforums.com/galaxy-prevail-all-things-root/443532-rom-187mod-honeybreadsandwich.html
and it worked pretty good on the youtube desktop version

i believe it should work on any other rom also but i have only tried it on HoneyBreadSandwich RoM
just download and install like any other app and restart your phone ;)

dont forget to hit the thanks button :D

Yeah we know... But thanks for the link, mine is messing up

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones