• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Adobe Reader Save

and0rsk

Lurker
Nov 13, 2012
Hey guys,
So I recently bought a galaxy note II and I love it. Only thing is I've been having a little difficulty syncing across applications.
I am a student and I always receive pdfs via a database at our school. After downloading the database, I put the pdf in my dropbox folder and then use adobe reader to annotate and note from the dropbox. The only problem is that it doesn't save the annotations on the device or in dropbox. Instead it saves them on the acrobat cloud.
This is a problem because ideally I would like to sync my evernote with my dropbox annotation so I can have a more seamless note taking experience.
How can I save the adobe file to overwrite the original file with annotations so that its on dropbox? Is there any other methods I should try?
Any help would be appreciated!
and0rsk

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones