• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Adventures with Twrp 2710

argedion

The TechnoFrog
Jun 20, 2011
The Infernal Swamp
So I downloaded the new twrp for the Razr M and flashed it. Everything went fine as usual until I rebooted into recovery and had no touch what so ever. I held down the power button for a while hoping it to reboot however it did nothing but show the twrp lockscreen the entire time I held it down.

So I let it sit for awhile then tried again to no avail still no touch commands. Its not even recognizing that its being touched. So once the just fully charged battery drains and shuts it off I'll be able to go back to my previous version of Twrp. But I posted this here so if anyone is thinking about updating to the newest version you may want to make sure you can do with out the phone for awhile incase you run into the same issue I have.

UPDATE: Twrp still will not give me access to touch. However I decided to try a few different button combinations to see if I could get the phone to restart and found that pressing all the Power + Volumes Up and Down Keys allowed me to shut it down. So I was able to reboot into the ROM again. So Now to downgrade back

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones