• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Alan Wake

wth there were carboard stands and alarm clocks? i never came accross any of those lol

It was in the DLC that was released. If you don't have it, you won't have access to the alarm clocks or cardboard ads.

I'm gonna play through it again and see if I can find all of those, but if not, I may need to use a location guide. I know, I know, shame on me, but sometimes you just need a little help.

Kratos

Don't feel too bad about it. I've done it before in previous games (ie: GTA4) that had way too many collectibles. In Alan Wake, I made a good habit of searching every inch of the areas before moving forward.

Upvote 0
For all you Alan Wake fans, the new DLC that has been released "The Writer" is pretty bad ass. I suggest you folks check it out.

I got it a couple days ago, but then Fallout New Vegas came out and now I'm a little occupied. Well, for the next 600-800 hours of gaming time that is... LOL :D

Kratos

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones