Alarm issue.General

Last Updated:

1. sorbet

sorbet Active Member This Topic's Starter

My roommate and I just got Eris' (yay!) and I can use my alarm fine, it rings and and vibrates like I want it to. However, hers doesn't make any noise, if it's supposed to vibrate and ring it'll just vibrate, if it's supposed to just ring the trackball will light up and the phone will make no noise.
    We've done everything we could think of, any help?

Advertisement
  2. hattrick

hattrick Well-Known Member

The alarm volume is probably set to it's minimum level. Go to the alarm screen, select the alarm and select alarm sound, When you are on the screen to select the alarm sound use the volume keys to increase the volume.
    You can also download an audio control app from the market- Volume Control or AudioManager for example. Most are free and provide an easy way to check and set audio level for volume, ringer, notifications, media etc

3. pkopalek

pkopalek Well-Known Member

Yes, the Alarm Volume is set, while you're on the screen to pick the ringtone. So click on the ringtone for the alarm, then, before making your selection, change the Alarm volume right there, by pushing the volume buttons on the phone.

You can push cancel, if you already have the ringtone you wanted picked out.

4. jdailey1981

jdailey1981 Well-Known Member

I had the problem with it not working. Downloaded the digital clock app and alarm works great now.

5. rick311

rick311 Well-Known Member

its not really a problem with me, but yea, if my phone is on vibrate, the ringer is still loud.