1. HUGE Androidforums.com UPDATE! Learn what's new (and download the new app!)
    Dismiss Notice

Album cover art picks random pics ?General (Browse All)

Last Updated:

1. 914

914 Member This Topic's Starter

Anyone else experience this on their Eris, kinda fustrating and embarrasing on the types of random pics the phone decides to use as album cover art ?? Any tips to stop this ?

Thanks guys !!

Advertisement
  2. Rossco_Pee

Rossco_Pee Well-Known Member

I have this problem as well. I had all my music under a folder titled 'music' in my SD card. I went into that folder and deleted every .jpg or .png in there. Now my album art just stays blank.

Doesn't give you the correct album art, just gives you zero album art..:)

3. OfTheDamned

OfTheDamned The Friendly Undead VIP Member

There are a couple of options to fix this.

I use Album Art Grabber (not free, but worth ever penny) there is also Album Art Grabber Free
    which I have never tried, but it is free.:D Either of these should load album art quickly and easily. Compilation albums and soundtracks can be a problem sometimes though.

Another option is iTag which will actually embed the image into the MP3 for you. It is along process if you are missing all album art though as each file has to be done individually. It works really well for single edits though. It is also free.

I would look @ SDcard > Android > Data > com.android.providers.media > albumthumbs or just Sdcard > albumthumbs to remove any images you don't want attached to your music.

4. TJTHEBEST

TJTHEBEST Well-Known Member

Mediamonkey can get the album art for you too. but i did have the same problem as the OP and then i got all my album artwork from media monkey and some were still messed. But then someday(dont know when or how) they were all good.