• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

All day Calendar Events

This really got on my nerves too. I ended up downloading Android Agenda Widget from the market and it works great. I use the small widget under the clock and have one of my home screens dedicated to the large widget - that way you can see a full list of upcoming events without having to go into the calendar at all.

Upvote 0
Hi folks,

I'm newly registered here, since I got a Hero the other day. I too have similar problems with the calendar as you lot have.

But here's something even more interesting: if I set an all-day event in Google Calendar via my PC, the phone downloads it all correctly, but out of nowhere a reminder pops up 50 minutes after midnight, on the dot. For EVERY event that's an all-day one.

Weird. Any ideas how to set it up/fix/remove it? Cheers :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones