• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help All of my app force close when I do anything!

jimvalen68

Jan 15, 2011
I have HTC incredible and out of nowhere it powered off. Then when I restarted it, all the app force close, all of them. I close them and they do it again. The app just keep forcing close over and over.

I have had this for about 2 months.

Did something short out and is it broken?

You'll lose whatever is not on the SD card. If you have anything you want on the internal storage, you'd want to hook up to the PC via USB and transfer anything you want to keep to the PC for safe keeping. You'll lose apps but might be able to save a file using appbrain to retrieve them more easily.

And I'm not 100% sure where it's at on a stock phone since I've been running Roms for months and the menus are different. Menu > Settings > Privacy maybe? Idk, just poke around until you see the Factory Reset option.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones