• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

baylakedrive

Jun 7, 2012
Hi I have had a s2 (uk orange) for about 14 months or so, when it was new I tried all the stuff on the phone as you do. and that included the allshare I have used it before on my computer tv and dvd player and it worked great. I did not use at the time as I only used the phone memory (10gb) with music.

But now I have a 64gb memory card as well as the phone memory so in all 72gb it has video pics and music on it, but the problem is when I use allshare now on my tv or dvd player it shows up 10,11,12,13,14 or even 15 copies of every song or video or pics on my phone, tv, dvd so I have hundreds of the same song or video and even if I click on one it just tells me the file is not found, but one of them is the file and if I find it it will play but I don't know witch one that is as so many are there. anyone help. Paul

Samsung S2 GT-I1900 on 4.0.4 not rooted. :thinking:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones