• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Alltel Connect Pack 1 Unlimited Data on Incredible?

Hey guys I am a former Alltel customer who was transferred to Verizon. My current plan is awesome and includes the Connect Pack 1 (unlimited data) for $9.99. I am currently using an Alltel HTC Touch Pro and cannot wait for the Incredible. Does anyone know if there is a way to keep my Alltel Connect Pack 1 when I get the Incredible? I would REALLY hate to start paying an extra $20 a month for Verizons data plan and would love your ideas to avoid it.

Thanks for the help!

The only way I know of is if u have a family plan and 1 of the other lines is using an alltel branded phone. Verizon phones can work on alltel plans but not the other way around. That is what vzw told me about a year ago. Otherwise they will more than likely make u change the plan... perhaps if u upgrade online it might be automated enough to not make u switch.

Reactions: MJRatliff
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones