• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Almost unusable when connected to wifi

spump

Lurker
Feb 5, 2012
Hey guys...sorry if this has been posted before. If so, please redicrect me.

OK, I've been using an LG-P500h running android for a while now, and its a great phone. Its always worked perfectly, but recently whenever I'm connected to WiFi..the phone becomes virtually unusable. I don't mean just the browser...i mean doing ANYTHING becomes really really difficult. I can't text (too slow and choppy), i cant scroll the screen, clicking something takes 10 seconds for a response...basically the whole phone becomes crap. I know this has nothing to do with the speed of the WiFi because it happens no matter what connection i use...my home or university (both very fast!). Anyways, when i disconnect my phone from WiFi..it operates flawlessly again. So what's the deal? How can I fix this??

Sorry for the long post..but thanks in advance!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones