• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Already on my second Vibrant because of glitches

cvera07

Lurker
Aug 16, 2010
I have freakishly bad luck with phones. I went through 5 g1's in a 2 years period because of glitches (all replaced by tmobile for free). I am now on my second Vibrant because of glitches. I don't have any extravagant apps and don't tinker with the inner workings of the phone.

The second Vibrant is glitching much like the first one. If my screen times out it'll reset my browser back to the homepage. When I hit the side button to wake up the phone, it'll either give me a black screen that causes me to restart the phone or it will send me to my settings screen. Sometimes when I hit my messages button, another application with show up. Plenty of other stupid and annoying things like that have happened so I end up restarting the phone at least twice a day. I have done a master reset already and am just tired of resetting the damn phone and getting it personalized over and over again.

Anybody else having these issues? My brothers Vibrant works perfectly fine.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones