• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Amazon Prime

Lmfao love it mate. Where in Scotland?
And LINK?? :D
No actual visits to Scotland (not that lucky yet) as I live in the Southern States but I'll find my Gaelic wifey eventually.. They're so Gorgeous! [emoji6] One of my children was born with red hair.. [emoji28] (Lmfao! Too funny!) and I'd forgotten about the Scottish background.. [emoji12] No harm no foul, Haha.
As for that selfie link: http://androidforums.com/index.php?posts/7004937

Back on topic - tried Amazon Prime but I simply don't order enough to outweigh the costs, but Amazon has almost EVERYTHING!! [emoji16] Better prices than most too

Reactions: funkylogik
Upvote 0
Clean shaven (and spotty) me
1437174192077.jpg

Apologies Kaat I've forgotten how to do a spoiler xx

Reactions: Kaat72
Upvote 0
Sorry to bring this thread back on topic, ;) but is there any way to create a custom station on Amazon Prime Music? They have a bunch of pre-made stations, but they are pretty crappy, with seemingly unrelated songs for the station artist/theme. I can't see any way to create my own stations, though. It is cool that you can play specific songs and albums, and even download them to your phone so you don't ruin the big beach party if you don't have reception. :p

Upvote 0
@Gmash how dare you bring my thread back on topic dammit lol :D

Sorry I don't know bro

@Dngrsone how do you know there aren't already?? You searched? :D
sorry, Gmash, don't know anything about the music service... I buy my music and store it locally.

Funky, I am definitely not going to do a search!

Reactions: funkylogik
Upvote 0
So what i'm seeing people say is that Amazon Prime is not worth getting, so i guess i'll go with Netflix then.
It depends on your shopping habits and whether the free shipping works for you. In my case it works in my favor, so the rest of the Prime bundle that I find useful is a bonus. As standalone products I wouldn't purchase them.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones