• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

android 2.1 tablet does not have market icon

egantay3

Lurker
Aug 7, 2010
:Derm i recently bought a android 2.1 tablet from china and im currently living in singapore and the android market icon was not in the menu so how do i solve this problem cause i mainly got the tablet for games and such from android market so without the icon its pretty much useless right now so if it help the tablet im using is the zenithink zt 180 10inch tablet running android 2.1 from china

I think, there's no market icon because it's not installed.

About how to install the google market, some are talking in the google support forum, you could have a look to see whether you could figure it out:

Any way to install Android Market manually? - Android Market Help

And, even if it's no way to install the android market, you could still get some apps from the internet and transfer to you tablet then install them.

Reactions: egantay3
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones