Android 2.2 Bugs - IncredibleSupport

Last Updated:

1. audmcl

audmcl New Member

Just upgraded to 2.2 and now numerous apps open at will, dragging down battery life - where 2.2 claims to improve battery life. Not even getting a full day of use. Anyone else?

2. copestag

copestag Well-Known Member

I moved this to the Incredible forum for you so you can get more answers from people who know this phone well
  3. jayochs

jayochs Well-Known Member

yeah, all these bugs are awful, including typing lag now. 2.2 is a pretty awful upgrade
  4. euph_22

euph_22 Well-Known Member

Stop killing them and they'll stop opening...

(ok, I'm assuming your using ATK or something similar) I don't use a taskiller and I've seen about a 10-15% improvement. And other's have as well.
  5. Crashumbc

Crashumbc Well-Known Member

The best answer... factory reset
    Yes I know its a pain, but like any major OS upgrade on any system it provides a clean stable slate and will probably solve 99% of your issues.

DO not use a ATK they do more harm then good.
    mrmangos02 likes this.
  6. UHF3

UHF3 Well-Known Member

pffft....more like absolute last resort.
  7. mrmangos02

mrmangos02 Member

a factory reset took me all but 20 minutes. I just backed up all my contacts to my sd card, deleted all my apps (this way i would only download the ones that i actually use than some that have memory leaks and such). set up my touchdown in seconds.

now, no lag in typing, smooth web, longer battery life, and much greater DINC experience.

you are doing yourself a disservice by not doing a factory reset
  8. jayochs

jayochs Well-Known Member

i don't understand how any of you got rid of typing lag by factory resetting.....i factory reset my phone and still have it. what the F.