• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android Backup / Cloud and Gmail Support

kcella

Lurker
Jun 12, 2013
Does anyone know of an android app that can backup SMS, MMS to Gmail and also backup App data to the cloud (preferably Google Drive)? Ability to schedule the backup is ideal too.

I can find app that do one of these function, but not both. Which is the alternative, but for simplicity, I'd rather have one.

I had Gingerbread on my Droid2. I found the apps, they are listed under "All", but not downloaded or installed. Probably related to the fact that when I added my Google account, I had no data network. I was working off of WifFi until it went down due to a storm. I had hoped it would resume once the network was fixed, but it did not.

Now that I've at least got the app list, I'm still looking for a all-in-one backup solution. See my first post above for the description.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones