• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android computer to display on tv???

jakegator

Lurker
Apr 24, 2012
Hello everyone! I recently bought an android computer, the computer is the 7" Mini Laptop Netbook Notebook Computer PC VIA8650 800 Mhz Wifi ANDROID 2.2. You should be able to look it up by that name. I need to hook it to a TV some how, don't really care how but im pretty sure the only free ports i have are usb? I am just looking for what is on the computer to be displayed on the TV, it does not have to be HD (wouldn't hurt though). So if anyone can send me in the right direction on what i should do that would be great! It would mostly be for movies by the way.

Thanks!

I think the TV is the problem ;)

A TV with DLNA ability you could set on your WiFi home network and install a DLNA server at your Android computer.

For your actual TV you might buy a hardware media player with USB and an output which meets your TV's input.
Depending of your computer's USB, host or client, you could fill the media player with medias or use the computer as USB disk drive.

Harry

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones