1. Hot New Devices! HTC One M9 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | LG G4

Android Fantasy Football 2011/2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Bounty Hunter Administrator Moderator

Looks like colston is out for next 4 to 6 weeks also....
  2. lexluthor

lexluthor Well-Known Member

I see my run of good luck has begun.
  3. NightAngel79

lol, you have him?
  4. VegasOnAcid

VegasOnAcid Well-Known Member

Are bye weeks scheduled differently this year?
  5. NightAngel79

^not sure what you mean??
  6. VegasOnAcid

Nevermind I figured it out. It seemed all the byes were jammed into 4 different weeks. But it is once again 6 weeks.
  7. lexluthor

I hope you guys are going to put up some sort of fight this year. Don't make it too easy for me! :)
  8. chrlswltrs

chrlswltrs Well-Known Member

I should be on my way to a win, barring some fluke crazy thing tomorrow. I hope you put a fight and don't let me cruise to a win :cool:
  9. NYCHitman1

NYCHitman1 Gun for Hire Developer

I always forget who Hustle is. Someone should tell him that he's getting pwned by my shitty autopick team lol.
  10. VegasOnAcid

That would be me. It is all good tho. Welker and NE D are putting up 40 tonight.

I love how Gould put up more points then like my whole team minus Forte. lol
  11. scott n

scott n Well-Known Member

Commish you might want to check on team Slosh. He was a no show against me. Looks like we might need a replacement owner.
  12. Sue7M3

Sue7M3 Well-Known Member

The Pats D isn't looking too good right now. They are making it way too easy for the Fins.
  13. chrlswltrs

That is fine with me, that means Brady will have to throw more TDs, hopefully a couple to Ocho!
  14. jamor

jamor Well-Known Member

chrswlters your buddy isn't interested in playing it seems
  15. chrlswltrs

Sorry, it was a guy at work. He seemed all for it and we needed a player. Due to various circumstances I had to quit my job on Friday. I just wanted us to have enough players and we getting down to the wire :(
  16. Sue7M3

Sue7M3 Well-Known Member

Tom Brady baby!!! What a game! Did I mention he's my QB? HAHAHA!

In the other league I play in I just DESTROYED my opponent because I have Brady and Welker...LOL! Love my Patriots!
    chrlswltrs likes this.
  17. Sue7M3

Sue7M3 Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear you lost your job. :(
    chrlswltrs likes this.
  18. chrlswltrs

He's my QB in my other league, unfortunately he didn't throw to Ocho enough so it wasn't enough to make up for the other players that slacked off this week like my kicker posting a -2 for me :(

At least I am in a situation where all of my job income is extra money. My wife has a 6 figure income and I get some disability pay from the VA. I could be a lot worse off. I just need another job before the holiday season, but I have some connections and am working on getting a better job right now. The job I had kept jacking with my pay and it was working out that I made less than minimum wage (selling cars at a bad dealership)
    Sue7M3 likes this.
  19. Sue7M3

Sue7M3 Well-Known Member

You better dump Kaeding. He's done for the year. Blew out his ACL on the opening kickoff! :eek:
  20. lexluthor

High score of the week right here, thank you :)

Being a Giants fan, not going to be easy to rout for the 2 Eagles that carried me to victory though.
  21. jamor

jamor Well-Known Member

chrswltrs can you have him change over his e-mail to one of mine so I can find someone that wants to play?
  22. jamor

jamor Well-Known Member

FYI Everyone there is a new law in the NFL so plan accordingly!
  23. jamor

jamor Well-Known Member

Nice last second win hahaha! You called that shit. 41 points.
  24. VegasOnAcid

Ya if Pats didn't intercept that last hail mary play it would have been exact.
  25. NightAngel79

What are you referring to?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.