• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Phandroid Fantasy Football 2012-13

Preferred Draft Day/Time

• Saturday Aug 25 - Afternoon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saturday Aug 25 - Evening

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Sunday Aug 26 - Afternoon

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Sunday Aug 26 - Evening

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Saturday Sep 1 - Afternoon

• Saturday Sep 1 - Evening

• Sunday Sep 2 - Afternoon

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Sunday Sep 2 - Evening

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Weekday between Aug 27 - 31

• Other

• Total voters
If you are using an adblock it blocks the functionality of the app and web site. Turn of your adblock and both will work.

Never knew that, guess that is why it never worked on my GSII. I tried it on my nexus 4 yesterday before I rooted it. Now it doesn't work again :banghead:

Guess next year I won't be participating in an NFL.com fantasy league unless they fix that :mad:

Upvote 0
I hope my lineup looks OK. I'm at work and have no access for a last minute check. :mad:

BTW, I have emailed back and forth with the developer of the app. Don't expect it to work anytime soon if you block ads on your phone. The emails from them were very rude and basically said they don't care if it works, because it works fine for some people. Not really what I would expect from the NFL. I will be forwarding the emails to someone at the NFL (just need to find an email address on NFL.com) and I'll post it on here also. With the attitude of the developer I don't think I will ever be using NFL.com fantasy football again, I'll stick with Yahoo.

Upvote 0
I hope my lineup looks OK. I'm at work and have no access for a last minute check. :mad:

BTW, I have emailed back and forth with the developer of the app. Don't expect it to work anytime soon if you block ads on your phone. The emails from them were very rude and basically said they don't care if it works, because it works fine for some people. Not really what I would expect from the NFL. I will be forwarding the emails to someone at the NFL (just need to find an email address on NFL.com) and I'll post it on here also. With the attitude of the developer I don't think I will ever be using NFL.com fantasy football again, I'll stick with Yahoo.

Your lineup looks pretty good (I prob would have started Dalton over Romo). right know its 40.52 me - 39.56 you.... it's gonna be a tight one!!!

Scratch that.... 40.52 - 42.68 you.

Reactions: chrlswltrs
Upvote 0
Your lineup looks pretty good (I prob would have started Dalton over Romo). right know its 40.52 me - 39.56 you.... it's gonna be a tight one!!!

Scratch that.... 40.52 - 42.68 you.

Looks like you are going to get away with one. I think your kicker will get more than 4 points. I would have started Dalton if I had been able to edit my lineup :banghead:

Upvote 0
It looks like Gnomes may lose... so your prob gonna still be in 1st after this weekend;)

I hope so...

I usually have my iPad also, for some reason I didn't take it to work with me today. If I had I could have tethered my phone and made changes from my iPad. Oh well, even if I drop a spot I'm pretty sure I'll still make the playoffs.

Upvote 0
I hope so...

I usually have my iPad also, for some reason I didn't take it to work with me today. If I had I could have tethered my phone and made changes from my iPad. Oh well, even if I drop a spot I'm pretty sure I'll still make the playoffs.

I think your safe to make the playoffs... about 1/3 of our league isn't even paying attention and your in 1st.

Upvote 0
I think your safe to make the playoffs... about 1/3 of our league isn't even paying attention and your in 1st.

Yeah, it's a pride thing though. In three years of playing in multiple leagues, this is the first league I have ever been in first place. Last year I was near the bottom in both of my leagues (including this one)

Upvote 0
What what a flop the mega-battle for first place turned out to be! ;)

Congratulations for now chrlswltrs, but I plan to see you again come the finals!

Thanks. I plan on having the same result the next time we meet :thumbup:

Already penciling yourselves into the finals:rolleyes: I hope to throw a wrench in your plans:p See you guys in the playoffs!!:)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones