• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android Newcomer Here

Xourii

Lurker
Feb 3, 2012
Hello everyone! My name is Quinn and I am 13 years old. I'm new to Android phones. My first phone was getting old, so I got a new HTC EVO 3D a little while ago. I'm not a big modder (voided warranties = scary) and I'm still learning how to use my new phone. The main OS on my computer is Ubuntu, and I'm really impressed with the support it has. I like to play games on my phone quite a bit, and I use my phone a lot for remote desktop software (Teamviewer) so I can use my computer from anywhere.

Hey Quinn! How ya doin' young man? Great to have you! My son's a bit older. He's going to be 18 next month. He has a Droid 3. He doesn't want to mod either. I had to root his phone for him, to give him more smoothness running it. If you need anything just holler and one of us or another member will help you out.

Steven

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones