Android PC Suite found.

1. dark1ro

dark1ro Well-Known Member

Hi everyone. These days i found a pc suite for android, it is called "Hiapk pc suite for android " , and test it on my pc. I saw that a few things work, but i couldn't understand the language because it is in Chinese. I've tryed to disasemble the program in hoping that i could make a patch for english. But still nothing. Does anyone offer to make a colective research about this ?

Advertisement
  2. stevethai

stevethai Member

We have found AndroidPC. They provide a suite to send, receive sms and calls, manage them from PC, send file, text to android and vice versa. You can use it to open link on your Android phone with one click. I'm using it. I'll never miss a call or sms :D
  3. jommraj

jommraj New Member

hey buddy can i have any link for AndroidPC u told about ?? i think its gonna be really useful ..........
  4. arun_vj

arun_vj New Member

Hey you can also try this one, MyPhoneExplorer
    chedarz likes this.
  5. arun_vj

arun_vj New Member

6. arun_vj

arun_vj New Member

7. chedarz

chedarz New Member

my phone explorer works perfectly. thanks.
  8. parthasarathi

parthasarathi New Member

For my tablet pc Beetel magic-II, i have downloaded pda.net software from android market (free) and followed the instructions and now i can connect my tab to my laptop and use my tab also as modem. Thanks.
  9. parthasarathi

parthasarathi New Member

For my tablet ideos S7 (beetel magiq-II) android 2.2, i have downloaded PdaNet software from android market and followed the instructions therein. Now I can connect my tab with my laptop and use my tab as a modem also. Thanks