• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android (pumpkin) Head unit.

diz79

Lurker
Nov 18, 2019
Hi

Not sure if this is the right place to post.

Im a bit tech savy but not great and sorry if this has already been asked. I have a Pumpkin (see below) I have the aux lead that goes in the back, I understand Ipods have an issue connecting to Android 8.0 or newer, I just wondered if anyone has come up with an app that works with it or anyway it can work? Or if Ipod doesent work anymore is there a way of connecting an old Android phone through Aux so I can just keep all my music inside it in the glovebox. I know you can connect via bluetooth and I also know I can run spotify through the unit, just would really like all my music just sat in the car without having to rely on data or the internet for music to run.

Also is it easy to upgrade to Android 9.0?

Pumpkin Android 8.0 Car Stereo Head Unit for Ford Focus Mondeo Galaxy S-max 4GB RAM with Sat Nav Bluetooth Support CD DVD DAB+ GPS WIFI AUX Android Auto 128GB USB SD Fast-boot (Sorry I cant post links yet)

Thanks in advance

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones