• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android studio emulator vulkan error

Balkis

Lurker
Apr 30, 2023
Hello guys
I'm sorry for my bad english, i'm french.
I'm coding on Android Studio, with an emulator that is on Android 11. Since i'm building my app (3-4 months), i never had problems with it. But recently, when i start my emulator, it works but Android Studio can't connect the device with my code, and it send me an error message :

INFO | Android emulator version 32.1.12.0 (build_id 9751036) (CL:N/A) INFO | Found systemPath C:\Users\jocez\AppData\Local\Android\Sdk\system-images\android-30\google_apis_playstore\x86\ WARNING | Please update the emulator to one that supports the feature(s): Vulkan ERROR | Running multiple emulators with the same AVD ERROR | is an experimental feature. ERROR | Please use -read-only flag to enable this feature. INFO | Storing crashdata in: C:\Users\jocez\AppData\Local\Temp\\AndroidEmulator\emu-crash.db, detection is enabled INFO | Duplicate loglines will be removed, if you wish to see each indiviudal line launch with the -log-nofilter flag. INFO | IPv4 server found: 192.168.0.254

I've tried a lot of things : update Android Studio, change android version of my emulator, add additional commands on the run configurations, create another emulator.. but nothing works.
I'm neary to cry on my pc ;-; i'm on it since 3 hours
I rly hope that someone could help me, and if you're needing more informations don't hesitate to ask, i will be happy to do something else that crying ;)

Reactions: Bryanjude

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones