• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Android Terminal Emulator capitalizes the letter "i"

Jake Altman

Oct 16, 2012
New to rooting but I've successfully done it to my Optimus M then to the Samsung Admire. I used Android Terminal Emulator to uninstall or delete the apps that came on the phone for the Optimus but when doing it on the Admire my main problem is whenever I put a lower case i it capitalizes itself so I'm stuck and would greatly appreciate help. Also, I tried deleting and re-installing Terminal Emulator, no luck. :(

New to rooting but I've successfully done it to my Optimus M then to the Samsung Admire. I used Android Terminal Emulator to uninstall or delete the apps that came on the phone for the Optimus but when doing it on the Admire my main problem is whenever I put a lower case i it capitalizes itself so I'm stuck and would greatly appreciate help. Also, I tried deleting and re-installing Terminal Emulator, no luck. :(

I'd you wanna delete apps use titanium Backup or root explorer

Upvote 0
I've tried root uninstaller, linux, titanium backup, super aToolbox, android terminal emulator, better terminal emulator, Astro manager, deleting it via usb connection, and a few other things I can't even remember. Is there a way to fix android terminal emulator? I deleted it and re-installed it, no luck. I type it in lower case but as soon as I hit the next letter it changes. Is it a lost cause?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones