• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android Users Less Faithful in Relationships, Says Questionable Study

phandroid

Admin News Bot
Apr 12, 2008
Who doesn’t love the strange? A little extramarital coitus. You know what I’m talking about. Android users, iPhone users. We can’t get enough of it, or that’s what one study conducted by AshleyMadison.com is reporting. As a point of reference, AshleyMadison is a service geared towards helping those in relationships to find individuals with which [...]

More...

I can't believe that people actually taking this crap as some kind of seriousness. IT'S A JOKE....

Here is a useless statistic for you:

The demise of pirates on the seas coincides with the rise in global warming. Thus it's clear to all that those pirates were preventing global warming occurring.

Correlation does not imply causation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Are people really this stupid? Clearly the media are for reporting it. You could argue that more iPhone users use dating websites. That's a FAR more credible conclusion.

Reactions: jroc
Upvote 0
I'd love to the study on who gets more STDs. I bet iPhone users would top that list too. Or who are less likely to think for themselves and just follow the crowd - yep I bet the iPhone users would get the gold medal there too. Or those more likely to get hooked on drugs - again I see the iPhone users taking that crown too.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones