Angry Birs SW edition

1. SirSpace

SirSpace Well-Known Member

So angry birds now has a sw edition has anyone played this yet and if so would you suggest downloading it. I'm asking cause its a 45mb download and I don't wanna download it and end up not liking it.

Advertisement
  2. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

It's angry birds, but has some interesting new powers for some of the birds. I say give it a shot, what's it gonna hurt?
  3. Clipp

Clipp Well-Known Member

I got bored of Angry Birds a while back, but I think this one is fun! Not sure if it's because I like the Star Wars movies, but the new power moves and enemies kept me entertained. Rovio did a nice job with this imo. Kind of easy though.

Here's extended gameplay if you're still undecided:

Angry Birds Star Wars for Android - YouTube
  4. ExtremeNerd

ExtremeNerd Well-Known Member

It's free. If you don't like it, uninstall it.

It has been getting decent review from AC and a few other sites. Still Angry Birds. If you didn't like the originals, you probably won't like this. For a free game, worth a trial run.
  5. A.Nonymous

A.Nonymous Well-Known Member

I downloaded it and loved it 'til I started playing the Return of the Jedi part. Then they want to charge you $1.99 for the content. No biggie right since the game is free. No. I had purchased the $2.99 HD version. Rovio is pretty ballsy to try to charge people for content inside a game they already paid for.
  6. SirSpace

SirSpace Well-Known Member

I dl it played it for ten mins and unistalled the new power ups are fun but its the same thing lvl after lvl :-/
  7. shawnely

shawnely Member

I downloaded and have enjoyed playing it. I paid the .99 to remove the ads, but instead I was charged $1.99 and the ads are still there. I was considering the $1.99 for the jedi levels, but read other places that the same thing happened, money spent, nothing changed.
  8. angrybirds365

angrybirds365 Active Member

the real challenge is to get all 3 stars and get the golden eggs. otherwise yes the levels aren't very different, you can game over the app with 1 star score and get bored very fast!
  9. NeoGrandizer

NeoGrandizer Well-Known Member

I can get 3 stars, but still get bored by it after a bit. It's okay for some short rounds, but that's about it. Only played the SW edition for about 5-10 minutes and just uninstalled. I actually had more fun playing Siege Hero or Cut the Rope.