• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Angry Birs SW edition

I downloaded it and loved it 'til I started playing the Return of the Jedi part. Then they want to charge you $1.99 for the content. No biggie right since the game is free. No. I had purchased the $2.99 HD version. Rovio is pretty ballsy to try to charge people for content inside a game they already paid for.

Upvote 0
the real challenge is to get all 3 stars and get the golden eggs. otherwise yes the levels aren't very different, you can game over the app with 1 star score and get bored very fast!
I can get 3 stars, but still get bored by it after a bit. It's okay for some short rounds, but that's about it. Only played the SW edition for about 5-10 minutes and just uninstalled. I actually had more fun playing Siege Hero or Cut the Rope.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones