Angry Birs SW edition

1. SirSpace

SirSpace Well-Known Member

So angry birds now has a sw edition has anyone played this yet and if so would you suggest downloading it. I'm asking cause its a 45mb download and I don't wanna download it and end up not liking it.

Advertisement
    :
  2. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

It's angry birds, but has some interesting new powers for some of the birds. I say give it a shot, what's it gonna hurt?
  3. Clipp

Clipp Well-Known Member

I got bored of Angry Birds a while back, but I think this one is fun! Not sure if it's because I like the Star Wars movies, but the new power moves and enemies kept me entertained. Rovio did a nice job with this imo. Kind of easy though.

Here's extended gameplay if you're still undecided:

Angry Birds Star Wars for Android - YouTube
  4. ExtremeNerd

ExtremeNerd Well-Known Member

It's free. If you don't like it, uninstall it.

It has been getting decent review from AC and a few other sites. Still Angry Birds. If you didn't like the originals, you probably won't like this. For a free game, worth a trial run.
  5. A.Nonymous

A.Nonymous Well-Known Member

I downloaded it and loved it 'til I started playing the Return of the Jedi part. Then they want to charge you $1.99 for the content. No biggie right since the game is free. No. I had purchased the $2.99 HD version. Rovio is pretty ballsy to try to charge people for content inside a game they already paid for.
  6. SirSpace

SirSpace Well-Known Member

I dl it played it for ten mins and unistalled the new power ups are fun but its the same thing lvl after lvl :-/
  7. shawnely

shawnely Member

I downloaded and have enjoyed playing it. I paid the .99 to remove the ads, but instead I was charged $1.99 and the ads are still there. I was considering the $1.99 for the jedi levels, but read other places that the same thing happened, money spent, nothing changed.
  8. angrybirds365

angrybirds365 Active Member

the real challenge is to get all 3 stars and get the golden eggs. otherwise yes the levels aren't very different, you can game over the app with 1 star score and get bored very fast!
  9. NeoGrandizer

NeoGrandizer Well-Known Member

I can get 3 stars, but still get bored by it after a bit. It's okay for some short rounds, but that's about it. Only played the SW edition for about 5-10 minutes and just uninstalled. I actually had more fun playing Siege Hero or Cut the Rope.