• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Another new S3 4G user

And new to Android.

Hi All, just come from Apple. Fancied a change having been with them for years. Im an Apple fanboy truth be known. Got MBP, Apple TV, iPad's, iPods you name it I got it lol.

So being new to Android I went for the S3 Galaxy 4G as I like the look of it and the bigger screen it has.
Only arrived today so Im here to ask any questions I may have and to search for as much advice and help to see the switchover is smooth. (if not its going back in the cooling off period lol) but so far I have to say the phone itself is frigging awesome and the general basics do not seem to be much different. I guess once I have had it a while and get in to exactly what Android can do for me then will see but for now, loving it :)

Thanks

Ben

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones