• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Another noob

But I'm such a horrible noob. I just got my first smartphone. I went with the Droid Turbo, mostly because it felt good in my hand, and no other reason. It so far is a decision I'm happy with.

Anyway, I'm a 'pooter geek here in Phoenix, who is jaded by technology, even though I've been in the technology/IT field for almost 35 years. Time in job will do that to you. :)

Aside from work I ride motorsickles and do lots of aviation and motorsports photography.

I'll poke around before asking questions that have already been asked a thousand times.

S.C.

The only silly question is one that isn't asked. We are here to help. Here is a link to where you will find all the scoop on your new phone. http://androidforums.com/forums/motorola-droid-turbo.2848/
That will be the place to ask your questions if you don't find the answers by reading through what's already been contributed. Have fun... I hope you enjoy you new phone.. and thanks for joining the Android Forums community.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones