• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help ANSWERED How to stop Bluetooth audio to answer a phone call on the phone?

The music should stop automatically for incoming phone calls, But I think you'd have to disconnect the Bluetooth headphones manually, before actually answering the call. There should be a Bluetooth ON/OFF short-cut in the pull-down tab, which will disconnect the BT headphones.

FWIW when I'm listening to my tunez with BT headphones I usually take the calls on the headphones.

Upvote 0
The music should stop automatically for incoming phone calls, But I think you'd have to disconnect the Bluetooth headphones manually, before actually answering the call. There should be a Bluetooth ON/OFF short-cut in the pull-down tab, which will disconnect the BT headphones.

FWIW when I'm listening to my tunez with BT headphones I usually take the calls on the headphones.
Thank you. I asked the question because people complain that they can't hear me properly when I talk over the Bluetooth headset.

Reactions: mikedt and olbriar
Upvote 0
Thank you. I asked the question because people complain that they can't hear me properly when I talk over the Bluetooth headset.

Sounds like you might need a better Bluetooth headset. :) I've got several BT audio devices, headphones(Bose & Sony), earbuds(Huawei), and a cheap BT beanie hat. And the phone call audio is good on all except the hat, which has a dreadful mic in it. But it's okay for music.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones