• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Anti theft app for experia z3

dicavo

Jan 12, 2016
Hello every one.. my teen ager son has Sony experia z3 . And i would like to put a monitoring app in his telefon. I have already tried many but most of them has a mailware since he has Avast antivirus. So i got an idea to use anti theft app. Can some one Recomend an app for me please ? But it should be :
1- 100% un detectable
2- he Cannot remove it unless i do it because i have the Admin rights.
3 - no mailware so the Avast can detect.

If he already has Avast on his phone then why not install Avast's Anti-Theft. Once installed and set up it is hidden, but will be accessible from Avast itself so you will need to set/change pin to access Avast so your son can't access it at all. Commands can then be issued via Web or another phone, although you will need to have Avast + Anti-Theft installed on your phone as well to be able to send commands unseen to your son's phone. Not that I am condoning this in this case, as this function is so that if your phone is stolen the thief is unaware you have issued any commands such as Lock, Location and so on.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones