• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

any BB style cases?

Turbo Brian

May 19, 2010
KC
i cant stand having my phone in my pocket. its a hassle to get out when sitting, then i got to get it out of the pouch after i yank it from my pocket. its just not convenient. ive always had my phone on my belt, usually in a leather pouch. my last 3 blackberries all had nice cases with rotating clips (flip, 8900, 9700) is there anything similar for my nexus one?

seido has a horizontal one, but it doesnt rotate and the clip itself looks like it could easily slide up off the belt. their clip holster looks intriguing but im not sure about how secure that retention mechanism is or how easy it is to get in/out one handed.

any other options out there? i looked through the case thread already in here but nothing like this came up in that thread, mostly just sedio stuff and other skins.

body glove's usually run for 25$ dollars or so.. I would try them

No rotation.. but, I must admit they feel a bit softer on the inside than my last holster and the use of magnets is something I personally like.. all my previous ones were the kind with an untrustable snapping device..

And the downside is usually the metal comes out inside of the case and thats never fun x.x

Upvote 0
phone stay pretty secure in there? not easy for it to accidentily pop out? easy to put phone back in? maybe ill just get me one of those.

Ive been using the Seidio holster with the Innocase cover since day one(ordered it before my N1 arrived). I have yet to have any problems with it. This is my 4th phone using a Seidio holster and they are by far the best Ive ever used. Never broke one!

I keep the phone in the innocase all the time(other than when charging in the dock) so it either goes in the holster or in my pocket. Its hardly that much thicker, and Ive actually dropped the phone from the roof of my car to my garage floor and there wasnt even a scratch on the case.

Best investment I made.

Upvote 0
phone stay pretty secure in there? not easy for it to accidentily pop out? easy to put phone back in? maybe ill just get me one of those.

I have no issues with it, the holster has a nice rubber feel to it so wont scratch the phone, comes on and goes on easy, has never fallen out I am not worried it will either, this is my second holster from them (HTC TyTn II) and I am happy with it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones