• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Any introverts here?

Well, took the "test". Here's my results.

Here's a description:

For the most part, that's shockingly accurate o_O

I didn't take the test, but I have in the past and I can tell you I'm an introvert. Being around people is stressing if not distressing and my idea of a fun evening is vegetating in front of a computer or with a good book. Yet 75-80% of that description hit the nail on the head for me.

Upvote 0
To me, reading those descriptions reminds me of the astrology descriptions they give you for different signs. They make it just vague enough where you could probably read any of them and say "yeah that kinda sounds like me". I don't put much faith in this besides just as a generality. Besides, as stated a few times, many of the questions are flawed as yes or no questions.

Upvote 0
Oh my hat...

I am an INFP...

Introverted
Intuitive
Feeling
Perceiving

Wow I don't think I am really like that am I?

I am slightly like that maybe... I don't really know actually.

Hmmmmm very interesting.

What do you guys think?

I would rather value everyone input here than that test to be frank. I don't think those tests are that accurate really.

I would rather have other peoples input than that dumb test.

Anything made by humans is not perfect especially some so called "personality test" really.

But maybe I am like that?

Maybe it is true?

Upvote 0
I have known for quite some time that I am an INTJ. :) I am a strongly rational, logical, and highly detail oriented person, who is not averse to interpersonal contact in any way, but I do prefer solitude, and usually need alone time to recharge after social situations.

I took the test anyway just for kicks, and did indeed get INTJ. While I found some of the questions mundane, it seems clear what its purpose is for. The INTJ Profile describes me nearly exactly, and the career indicator was also correct in that I am in the legal field. :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones