Any way to increase the Alarm Volume?Support

Last Updated:

1. Jero

Jero Member This Topic's Starter

I can barely hear the alarm when it goes off... anyone know how to increase the volume?

It stays the same no matter if the ringer is set to loud or silent. I've been trying to figure this out and haven't had much luck.

Thanks in advance.

Advertisement
  2. alxmlr789

alxmlr789 Active Member

Go into the alarm you are choosing, and when you are setting the tone for it (I use snooze) turn it up with the volume buttons on the side, make sure you turn it up when the tone select screen is up, or else it wont work. Just did that 2 seconds ago...lol

3. eyebeam

eyebeam Well-Known Member

It sounds like you're not setting the alarm volume separately. If so, do this: open the alarm screen > click on the alarm you want to set > click on alarm sound > use the volume rocker to adjust alarm volume.

Edit - Alxmlr just beat me to it.

4. xbrokdikdogx

xbrokdikdogx Well-Known Member

that and or pick a loud annoying alarm. I use spongebob squarepants singing best day ever. I hate it, but the kids wake up happy.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

5. BOO5TED

BOO5TED Well-Known Member

Open your alarm clock app. Press alarm sound, highlight the sound you want (do not press ok yet) your sound should start to play. Just press the volume rocker up or down to the level you want. Now press ok and then done. If you download AudioManager from the market it will give you the option to adjust it from there. :D

6. scottmbolt

scottmbolt Well-Known Member

Download "Volume Control" from the app market :D

7. fallonjp

fallonjp Member

I use the Audio Manager Widget, it let's you control volume for Alarm, Music, Alerts, Ringer, System and Voice Call volume all separately.

8. Greg_Fusion

Greg_Fusion New Member

When you set an alarm, there is an option to check "Volume: use increasing volume". This uses a "gentle alarm" which starts very softly, and slowly ramps up for about 30 seconds. This may be why the alarm sounded so faint for you. If you turn this feature off, then the alarm starts at a louder level.