• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Anyone have a Cm9 build environment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im clearing out my hdd and i came across req's cm9 port. i cant remember the status on the project but i know its further then whats his name's. if someone gets me ssh to a working build environment ill build it. I dont want to bother downloading the cm9 source.

Im sure 2G would be interested, I'm actually surprised he didn't reply yet, lol

Edit: Just kidding, I took too long to send the reply, lol

Sent from my Atari 2600 featuring iOS 6

Upvote 0
Eh. it was one of his projects he started on for kicks. he never published it. i think PG and a few other people from irc along with me are the only ones with access to the git of it. Id build it on droidgasm but Req apparently hasnt payed for his dns and such.

Could you please *cough* send it to me *cough* make me a pie? ;)

Upvote 0
I'm sure you'd be able to use link2sd

I just read on Link2SD that someone had an issue with using it on ICS, was getting a "Segmentation Fault" when they tried to move an app to SD card or try to freeze/unfreeze an app, they responded by saying "It's due to an issue in superuser su binary on ICS. Try with SuperSU."

I am confident that you can use L2SD on ICS, but not the traditional way. Guess we'll find out.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones