• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Anyone having problems with Flixster?

Anthony1

Android Enthusiast
Jan 5, 2010
Luton UK
Being an avid movie fan this is one of my favourite apps. It's been great until a few days ago. There were a couple of updates over the last week or so and now it's not working properly :(

Everything is OK apart from the 'Upcoming movies' section. It just times out with a network error. My network is fine, I've tried it on 3G HSDPA and WiFi and it won't work on any of them. As I said, the rest of the app is fine, just that one section.

Anyone else having similar issues?

Hello all :)

I got a similar problem...i downloaded Flixster last night and now each time i use it i always get "Server Data Problem - Flixster server have encountered an unexpected problem. Please try again momentarily." then i click ok i can acces it fine, its just annoying that always get the server data problem message each time i open it, should i try to delete it and reinstall?? anyoneelse having the same problem with this App??

I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S II

Thanks

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones