• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Anyone in/near Little Rock?

I recently moved to a hole in the road just outside of Lil Rock, Ar where my internet connection is TOTAL CRAP!!! So, I haven't spent much time on the forums here... :(

I've missed tinkering with my phone, so, I'd like to find someone near me who's experienced in Android and would like to sit in a coffee shop or something and discuss what all these lil amazing contraptions can do.

I've got quite a few of the basics down (rooting, nandroid, flashing ROM's, restoring when I eff up lol), but I'd like to learn more.

& before you all get quick to throw out the G-word, I just don't have time in my life to wait 3 hours for Google search results to load on my dial up connection....

Any ways, what I'd like to learn more about is Kernal's, Theme-ing ROM's and some starting points on a cpl app ideas I have... Or just to bs with like-minded people....

So, if you've made it this far into my ruhtard-ed post, send me a message.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones