• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

AOT game《Titans Clash》Main Heroes Introduction

AndyLeviGo

Lurker
Dec 8, 2016
Global hot and well-known anime 《Attack on Titan》official mobile game 《Titans Clash》has already launched on Google Play and Appstore. And bring Attack on Titan storyline back in mobile.Let’s fight for human’s freedom!

《Titans Clash》is the real-time action-RPG and matching game,there are amounts of game models await you to against.You can see all your favorite Anime characters in the game,such as Levi,Eren,Mikasa,Armin,even the Female Titan,Armored Titan ,Eren Titan as well.Today,let’s introduce the main heroes in game.

Armin

A Childhood friend of Eren and Mikasa,his high intelligence and strategic genius made him an invaluable asset,his ambition being to one day stand on equal footing as his friends.

image.png

I don’t want to be a burden upon anyone!

Attributions:

Armin growth attribution:

image.png

As commanding hero,armin’s every attribution seems ok,it is support behind the team,high wits could causing some damage to enemy and play a important role in the team.

Three matches skills

image.png

Aim Weakpoint:Carry out an attack to all enemies,cause damage and with a chance to break atmost 5 shield of enemies.

Supply:Heal HP for all teammates.As for no more support heroes,this skill make great meaning when face the Aoe enemies.

Genius Commander:Sustained recovery of own HP.

Conclusion:All support hero,can heal teammates and also cause lot damage,own Armin,never be afraid!

Eren

High strength of spirit and outstanding execution,more eager to outside the wall than anyone,witnessed his mother being eaten by a titan snd he swore to wipe all of titans.

image.png

We are born to be free!

Attributions:

Eren growth attribution:

image.png

As early-get hero , there is no doubt that Allen is important in the team, from the growth of attribution, it’s obivous Allen is attacking master, action, Coordination of growth are very good, which also allows high-grade Allen has a high life, the value of the growth of fighting is also good, which can carry out all damage and has not low output as well.

Three matches skills:

image.png

Martial Art:Mastered the Martial Art,cause massive damage to enemies.

Wall of Titan:Add an Titan Wall to absorb DMG and taunt all enemies,lasts 15 secs.

Passion:Increase the rage regen speed of time.

Conclusion:As early-get hero ,not only the attribution but also skills is goog enough.And you can use it in late period,it will help you a lot.

Mikasa

The adoptive sister of Eren,noticeably emotionally withdraw and serious.Mikasa is considered the best soldier among the 104th Training Corps and later into the survey Corps.

image.png

As long as you are here,i can do everything!

Attributions:

Mikasa growth attribution:

image.png

As assault hero,all-round attribution,high growth of teamwork and intis,make Mikasa’s HP,defense and damage higher.

Three matches skills:

image.png

Fatality:Carry out an attack against enemy.

Melee Champion:Attack combo causes tons of damage ,crit rate up 100%,lasts 7.5 secs.

Model:Model of attack,increase attack of all.

Conclusion:Mikasa is famous character among people,large damage,absolutely king of battles.

Global hot and well-known anime 《Attack on Titan》official mobile game 《Titans Clash》has already launched on Google Play and Appstore. And bring Attack on Titan storyline back in mobile.Let’s fight for human’s freedom!

《Titans Clash》is the real-time action-RPG and matching game,there are amounts of game models await you to against.You can see all your favorite Anime characters in the game,such as Levi,Eren,Mikasa,Armin,even the Female Titan,Armored Titan ,Eren Titan as well.Today,let’s introduce the Titan heroes in game.

Armored Titan

A Titan has white plates of hardened skin covering the entirety of his body.The Titan form of Reiner.

image.png

Attributions:

Armored Titan growth attribution:

image.png

Look his modeling,it’s obvious he is best offensive defender,the growth if initi is highest among all titans,it’s worthy of his name!

Three matches skills

image.png

Crushing Blow:Crush the ground,causes massive damage and break one weakpoint shield

----------Most powerful aoe damage,breaking enemies shield,can team with other heroes easily.

Impact:Rush forward to hurt enemies,defend up 100%,lasts 7.5 seconds.

----------It is initiative attack which let you more confident in the battle.

Armor:Body covered by formidable armor,significantly reduce the damage on itself.

----------Team with Eren’s skill Fusion will cause lots effect.

Conclusion:Powerful attribution,high damage skill,match every heroes,which is your best soldier!

Beast Titan

An extremely unusual specimen,having a distinct,ape-like appearance!

image.png

Attributions:

Beast Titan growth attribution:

image.png

As an assault hero,beast titan has high damage and defend hero,you can win win in the battle!

Three matches skills

image.png

Precision Throw:Throw an object to cause percise damage.

Warchief:Copy and cast active skill of a friend titan hero in battlefield;if there is no titan hero,then cause damage on enemies.

Titan Wisdom:Increase the HP limit of Titans in our team,reduce damage on itself.

Conclusion:The three skill of Beast Titan are fun but efficient,you can change the skill whatever you like!

Female Titan

Own super fighting skills super titan, formed by the Annie.

image.png

Attributions:

Female Titan growth attribution:

image.png

As charge hero,Female Titan’s growth of DEF seems well,and it can help to suffer more damage in the battle.

Three matches skills

image.png

Vampire Healing:Cause damage on 2 random enemy and get regen buff,lasts 10 secs.

Muster:Summon a swarm of small titans to tear all enemies,cause bleed debuff for 7.5 secs.

Recuperation:Sustained recovery of own HP.

Conclusion:As only Titan for female,female titan show us more flexibility!

If you like,here are links you can download.

Google play: http://goo.gl/7RWHDq

AppStore: http://apple.co/2bm62sF

Upvote 0
Nope,the game i played recently,i love AOT,and this game maybe is only one AOT game.So i want to introduce to who is also AOT fans.Maybe they will enjoy it as well.
Funny, your reg email is in the same domain as the developer email in Play, and it is the same domain as the game's homepage in Play. Don't lie to us. :mad:

I moved this to the App & Game Announcements forum where folks looking for new apps can find it.:)

Developer Announcement Rules

Reactions: Mikestony
Upvote 0
Funny, your reg email is in the same domain as the developer email in Play, and it is the same domain as the game's homepage in Play. Don't lie to us. :mad:

I moved this to the App & Game Announcements forum where folks looking for new apps can find it.:)

Developer Announcement Rules
Oh,i am really really sorry about what i said before.And thanks for you not deleting my post.Thanks~

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones