• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Apk tool for s-voice?

Im trying to link the right apps and the right feautres to this app... Like if i say "play music" it force closes on me... Maybe cause the command isnt recognized ? I tried installin apk tool and no success. Is this even worth any effort??? Could the linkin be whats wrong? Help pleaseee!

where sis you det the app? what rom is it for?

is it the one for the galaxy s3?

Upvote 0
read the diagnostic log (logcat) right after the force close.
It will tell you what it tried to do that didn't work

ok, would i use log cat on adb? Or would i download an app? I barely learned how to sign cwm zip packgs. -total noob. But yeah... I got beats by dre zipped for ics, i zipped the service.jar. And thank you kouma! Im trying to look into a couple issues.... I just need to know where to look at.... For one the camara drivers... Where would i begin... What would i have to do? And one more thing.... Wifi icons... Johny made a comment about the issue being in drawable suimthin ... I figured the wifi suplicant but even if i change anything and everything it wont show... I've really taken a genuine interest into learning code... I admire you guys mang! Keep up the good work!

Upvote 0
ok, would i use log cat on adb? Or would i download an app? I barely learned how to sign cwm zip packgs. -total noob. But yeah... I got beats by dre zipped for ics, i zipped the service.jar. And thank you kouma! Im trying to look into a couple issues.... I just need to know where to look at.... For one the camara drivers... Where would i begin... What would i have to do? And one more thing.... Wifi icons... Johny made a comment about the issue being in drawable suimthin ... I figured the wifi suplicant but even if i change anything and everything it wont show... I've really taken a genuine interest into learning code... I admire you guys mang! Keep up the good work!

Yes. You will need to run logcat via adb. That's the only way that I know to do it. :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones