• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

App for notes on PDF documents

nix6

Lurker
Jan 26, 2012
Hi,

I just got my first Android (Galaxy tab 10.1) and I am still trying to figure it out :)

I am looking for solution for my everyday "problem".
Every day I have to printout about 300 pages from one specialized application (sort of playlist). I print it out because I need to make notes on it, add smaller changes etc.
So I am thinking how could I solve this with Galaxy Tab. It would justify "investment" really fast :)

My idea is to print the document to PDF (via PDF Creator) and then load on Android. So I would need a PDF application with possibility to add notes. But not notes as attachment, but that they are immediately visible on the page (so more like Post-it or directly writing on the paper, but not necessarily draw - it would be nice but writting in font would be just fine).
This notes do not have to be written back to PDF file, but could be in separate file. In fact, the main document does not have to stay in PDF format, it can end up in any format (together with notes).

I am also open to other suggestions besides PDF route...

Thanks.

nix

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones