• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[APP] Friendcaster "events" have stopped showing

danielvago

May 17, 2010
Using Friendcaster pro for a very long time and love it, but just as we went into the new year I've found that "events" have stopped showing anything.

It just says "nothing to show..." (in Danish as I'm Danish) even though I have 2 events coming up. I have also made a test-event but still nothing.

It seems to me that this mistake started as I woke up after New Years Eve.

I have tried to clear data, force close, reboot phone, log in and out, re-install and contacting the help-email but he said it was working on a few phones he tried and couldn't help me further than passing it on to the lead developer.

I haven't been able to search out any people with similar problems, and am now trying here.

Perhaps anyone can help me to get this working again, or tell me if their "events" work as intended.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones