• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

App that locks the screen

DCFC79

Android Enthusiast
Apr 12, 2010
uk
I have the No lock app/widget on the phone but is there a different 1 that requires a code to be entered to lock/unlock the screen, so far no lock hasnt been unlocked(well to my knowledge) and called someone when in my pocket but it could happen in the future

thanks

I'm not sure I really understand the question?

Are you asking if its possible to use a code to unlock the lockscreen instead of the default slide pattern / slide down / slide right? If so yes, go to settings, security, set up screen lock and choose PIN (if on 2.2 froyo).

If that's not the question please explain and ill try and understand :p ....

Reactions: DCFC79
Upvote 0
I'm not sure I really understand the question?

Are you asking if its possible to use a code to unlock the lockscreen instead of the default slide pattern / slide down / slide right? If so yes, go to settings, security, set up screen lock and choose PIN (if on 2.2 froyo).

If that's not the question please explain and ill try and understand :p ....

yes thats i mean, similar kind of thing that was on the old mobile phones eg you turn it on and your presented with a screen where you enter a pin to unlock the phone

thanks
yes im on ftoyo

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones